Discount Landscape Supplies
Online Shop – Terms & Conditions
Before placing your order, please read through our Terms and Conditions for Discount Landscape Supplies Online Shop. Your placement of an order shows your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. In the event that incorrect information is included in the Online Shop, we will place a correction in the product information area relevant to the product.
2. Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustration, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Discount Landscape Supplies and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of Discount Landscape Supplies. Discount Landscape Supplies does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. Please contact us if you feel that there is a correction to be made.
4. Unacceptable orders
Discount Landscape Supplies reserves the right to reject an order if, in its sole opinion, it is unacceptable.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
– 1. Discount Landscape Supplies disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness;
– 2. Discount Landscape Supplies, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis.
– 3. If Discount Landscape Supplies becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Discount Landscape Supplies liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
◦ In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
◦ In the case of services: to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
6. Security information
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your Web browser and the Discount Landscape Supplies Shop will be protected using a security certificate. This will be indicated by the appearance of a padlock on your browser.
You should note that credit card numbers will not be stored on the web site and will never be made publicly available. All information concerning your order is encrypted and can only be viewed by members of the Discount Landscape Supplies Online Shop team with authorised access to that information.
7. Stock availability
Discount Landscape Supplies will endeavour to supply all items publicised in the Discount Landscape Supplies Online Shop. Similarly, products will be removed from the Shop as soon as Discount Landscape Supplies becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
• All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
• All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email, telephone or fax.
Where a product becomes unavailable due to unexpected or high demand, and that item is ordered by you before Discount Landscape Supplies has withdrawn that item from the Online Shop, Discount Landscape Supplies will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order. In this instance, you will be advised ASAP by email or telephone.
8. Delivery standards
Discount Landscape Supplies will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days of receiving the order and endeavour to deliver all orders within 3-7 business days from receipt of order. Please note:
• Items may be delivered to you individually and/or separately where they are fulfilled from different locations or directly from an Australia Post supplier.
• Delivery is subject to 3rd party delivery companies such as Australia Post and TNT. Please view there Terms and Conditions of Carriage for further information.
• Discount Landscape Supplies will not be held responsible for any damage or loss incurred when using third party delivery.
The Australia Post Terms and Conditions apply to the carriage of articles by Australia Post https://auspost.com.au/general-terms-conditions.html
9. Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
• If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied;
• Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
• Where fraudulent activity is suspected / identified
• Where cleared funds through your nominated payment method have not been received
In the event that you supply incorrect payment and delivery details, Discount Landscape Supplies will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect, however, Discount Landscape Supplies will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
10. Refund policy
All products sold by Discount Landscape Supplies must be:
• fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
• acceptable in appearance and finish
• free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
• it’s faulty
• it’s incorrectly described
• it’s different from a sample shown
• it doesn’t do what we said it would do
• it’s not of an acceptable quality
If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product via the Discount Landscape Supplies Online Shop. If you can’t provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose, refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment.
For all Online Shop product returns, please return your item with your name, order confirmation number and the reason for your return within 60 days from the date of purchase.
John Smith Order number: 00001234 Faulty – broken.
11. Change of mind returns
Please view the Office of Fair Trading – Refunds and Returns Policy
12. Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Discount Landscape Supplies will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.